Moriah is committed to making the admissions process as easy and informative as possible. We are excited to get to know your family and your child/children. We encourage families to learn about our many exciting curriculums and programs that foster the academic, religious, and personal growth of our students. Moriah is constantly adding new and innovative ways to educate its students and we can’t wait to share them with you!
- We invite our applicant parents to schedule a tour of our school. One of the best ways to learn about Moriah is to experience its day to day life and see our school in action. During these visits, parents will have the opportunity to meet with an administrator, tour the building, view our classes as well as speak with current school parents. We highly encourage these visits in order to gain a full appreciation for everything Moriah has to offer and as an opportunity to ask any individual questions you may have about the school. Tours take place Mon-Thurs at 9:30 a.m. and generally take about an hour. Schedule your tour on our website today!
- Our Open House will be held on Wednesday, October 30th 7:30 PM . Come experience the warmth and academic excellence that Moriah has been dedicated to providing it’s students since 1965. Meet some of our dedicated Moriah family including teachers, parents, and administrators. Learn about our experienced curriculum as well as our many new initiatives.
- Applications are due December 13th, 2019. A completed application should include the following: a copy of applicant child’s birth certificate, two recent photos of the child, and a check payable to The Moriah School for $950. School transcripts should be submitted together with the application for all students entering grades 1 and above.
- Our Admissions Office will review your application and visit your child at their current school or program.
- Notification of acceptance and status will be sent out in early spring. For additional information and answers to any other questions please contact Livia Marcovici at Lmarcovici@moriahschool.org or 201-567-0208 ext. 322