Process, Dates & Deadlines
Moriah is committed to making the admissions process as easy and informative as possible. We are excited to get to know your family and your child/children. We encourage families to learn about our many exciting curriculums and programs that foster the academic, religious, and personal growth of our students. Moriah is constantly adding new and innovative ways to educate its students and we can’t wait to share them with you!
2020 In Person Admissions Experience
Tour: We invite our applicant parents to schedule a tour of our school. Out of an abundance of caution, tours this year will take place on Sunday, November 15th and Sunday, December 6th at staggered times. During these visits, parents will have the opportunity to meet with an administrator, tour the building, and hear more about what makes Moriah so special. We highly encourage these visits in order to gain a full appreciation for everything Moriah has to offer and as an opportunity to ask any individual questions you may have about the school. To schedule a tour on one of these two dates, please email email@example.com.
2020 Virtual Admissions Experience
Virtual Tour: Click here to see our school, hear about how our day runs, and get to know what makes Moriah so special.
Meet with an Administrator: The Moriah School wants you and your families to feel the same attention and personalization that our students receive in their classrooms each and every day, even at a time when so much of our lives run virtually. Have your own individual zoom meeting with one of our administrators and our Director of Admissions where you can hear about our wonderful programs, ask your own questions, and tell us all about your goals and aspirations for your children. We want you to get to know us while we get to know you!
- Use this link to sign up for a Zoom meeting
- Pick a date and time and submit your request
- Within 24 hours, you will receive confirmation from our Director of Admissions with a Zoom link to use for your meeting
Applications are due December 31st, 2020. A completed application should include the following: a copy of the applicant child’s birth certificate, two recent photos of the child, and a check payable to The Moriah School for $950. School transcripts should be submitted together with the application for all students entering grades 1 and above.
- Our Admissions Office will review your application and visit your child at their current school or program.
- Notification of acceptance and status will be sent out in the early Spring. For additional information and answers to any other questions please contact Livia Marcovici at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-567-0208 ext. 322