Click here to begin an application for the 2022-2023 school year.
After creating your account with Parent Locker, families will be able to review all sections of the application before clicking submit. The application deadline is December 31, 2021. After the deadline, applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
How to Apply?
Complete and submit an application: A complete application includes the following:
- A copy of the applicant child’s birth certificate
- A recent photo of the child
- A check payable to The Moriah School for $950 registration fee
- School transcripts
- Prior teachers contact information (entering nursery and above)
- All previous evaluations (entering nursery and above)
- Report cards for all students (entering grade 1 and above)
If you are applying to Early Childhood (Toddler-Kindergarten) our Director of Early Childhood, Divsha Tollinsky will schedule a time to visit and observe your child in their current program.
If you are applying to grades 1st-8th, we will need your child’s most recent report cards, teachers contact information, and all previous evaluations when applicable.
Acceptance letters will be sent out in early Spring for all those who submit applications by December 31st, 2021.
For additional information and answers to any questions, please contact our Director of Admissions, Ariella Lazaros at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-567-0208 ext. 322